Contact Amy Manning for details on how you and/or your group or company can become involved with volunteer activities! 727.521.5212
- Painting Shelters “Drab to Fab” (group activities)
- Landscaping and shelter fix-ups (group activities)
- Fundraising activities (individual or groups)
- Organizing drives for teddy bears and gifts for the kids
- Donating items to the shelters (Admin office central intake), items such as: jackets, undergarments, gift cards, clothing, games, socks, shoes, etc.
- In-kind donations of photography, music lessons, etc.
- Volunteer for an event (Golf tournaments, etc.)
- Provide a class at the shelter (financial literacy, yoga, hair/makeup, etc.
- Have an idea? Let us know!